Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meme for Me

I was sent this Meme by my friend Tina. I have been so swamped with housework and work work that I have not been on to blog in a few days. I didn't even get my wordless wednesday in this week. AHHHHH!

Anyway, here it is......

4 Jobs I've Had:
Secretary for my Dad's Jewelry Story
Kindergarten/Pre-School/Mother's Day Out Teacher
Mommy/Wife
Payroll/Human Resource Manager

4 Shows on my TiVo/DVR:
Hell's Kitchen
Jon & Kate plus 8
Big Brother
Survivor
(I won't even mention the many cartoon shows and yes, I like reality shows)

4 Places I've Been:
Bahamas
Hawaii
Florida
Branson, MO

4 Favorite Foods:
Chips
Triscuits (the thin triangle ones)
Popcorn
Bacon

4 CD's Recently Listened To:
Chenault
Casting Crowns
Celine Dion
Mark Shultz

4 Things You Can Do to Make My Day:
Buy me a Present
No more cleaning (house, children, etc.)
Day off of work
Go out to eat with my family (and they all have to be in a good mood and eat their dinner)

4 People I Tag:
Tina tagged me and I only have seen one other blog, so I will tag




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Meme. A fun way to get to know more about you...

So, who did you tag??