Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Facebook

Ok! I wouldn't say that I am addicted to facebook. I don't update my status very much, I don't check to see what all my friends are doing, but.......I am slightly addicted to Soduku and Scrabble. I love challenging my friends and playing games. That would also explain why I haven't been blogging.

Well, back to Scrabble.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tina said...

Here's 7 letters for your scrabble game...

S
L
A
C
K
E
R

McFurr said...

LOL! I am totally addicted to facebook, you must think I am too smart for you though, you haven't challenged me to a game. :)

Tabatha said...

yah, I got stuck in yoville, but I have pulled myself away from it a bit....I noticed my fb status was a little slow in updates and my blog? --> we won't even go there! lol (oops!)