Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grilling Goodness

1. When you were in school, did you study hard or cram the night before?
Cram the night before. I procrastinate almost everything. That is why I am always late.

2. What can pull you out of a really funky mood?
Jammin' music, my silly kids, my dorky friends, my goofy husband

3. Do you keep the invoice after you've paid the bill?
Depends on what it is. If it is something electronic, then I keep the receipt.

4. Do you have yard sales? Shop at them?
no and no. Don't have the time, can't get up early enough.

5. When was the last time you rode a rollercoaster?
Last summer at Dollywood with none other than Golden Goodenss.

6. Spring cleaning...do you do such things as wash your windows?
Not unless absolutely necessary

7. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
Never, but my husband does it weekly

8. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft
No, at least not that I know of. Although, there was someone with my exact name registered at the same time I was at Babys R us.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

2. Proud Dorky Friend here!

4. Me either...I could never be the early bird who gets the worm.

5. And here comes Six Flags!

I'm so proud of you for grilling!! Yay for MY dorky friend!