Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Thunder

I am just sitting here in bed working on my laptop and listening to one of my favorite sounds..... THUNDER! I love the rumble and roll of it all. I guess I also like the way it makes me stop and appreciate the great control God has over nature and how blessed I am to have a roof over my head. Just a thought.


Some of my favorite sounds.....
Thunder
My children laughing
My children talking

Some of my favorite sights....
My children doing anything, but especially when they are loving on each other
My husband playing with my children

Some of my favorite smells.....
Baby Lotion
Cooking Bacon
My children when they come out of the tub/shower
The shower after my husband has taken his morning shower

Some of my favorite tastes....
Cookie Dough
Anthing Salty

Some of my favorite moments....
Love from my children (and not the kind you ask for, the unexpected kind)
Example-Your the best mom in the whole world or the two year old running at you full force to give you a hug and kiss for no reason

2 comments:

Tina said...

Aw, that's a sweet post! :)

Love unexpected kid lovin'...and BACON!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post!