Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekly Summary

Well, I will get better at this as I go along, but here is my weekly update of what we have been up to. My son Benjamin has been on Spring Break this week, so we have been very busy. I work at home on Monday and Tuesday, so we didn't do much of on those days.
Wednesday we went with my friend Tina and her kids, Ella and Evan, to Pump it Up (facility that has big inflatable slides, obstacle courses, wrestling rings, etc) and then went to McD's for lunch.
Thursday we went to the zoo. It was overcast and a little windy, but otherwise it was really nice. Rachel (2 years old) loved seeing the animals. Her favorite were the monkey's. They were crazy.
Friday we went to see Horton Hears A Who at the movie theater. Both of the kids really enjoyed the movie.
All in all, we had a good week. In between all the fun, we played lots of computer games and Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii.



Fun at Pump It Up



Evan's Meltdown



Rachel's Reaction to Evan's Meltdown



Too Cute for Words


A Day at the Zoo (I am grateful and thankful that they are always this good to each other)


MOMMY CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START BACK ON MONDAY. I'M POOPED!!!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

We had SO much fun with you guys! :)

We have really great kids even though they ALL have their meltdowns!

Anonymous said...

What a fun week. Monday is right around the corner. Get some rest.