Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
Cold and from the can

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
CSI (the original), Scrubs, Jon and Kate plus 8
Don't have to stay up anymore now that we have DVR. Best thing ever invented.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
Ken Stalls (advisor for our company), Heaven, Not sure on a thing.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
Yes, but mostly because it would give me a whole free day

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Dinimo Debbie (Tina probably could think of a really good one for me)







Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

I shall call you
Miss 'Anything you can do, I can do better'.

I'm sure several more will come to mind. Because I'm IIP...and it must be perfect!