Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shirley Temple Time

Last month on May 17th, I felt like I officially became the mom of a little girl. I mean yes, she was born in 2006, but I finally used sponge rollers on her hair (see below). I remember my mom using sponge rollers on my hair as a child and I was able to carry on that tradition for my little girl. She was so good. She sat still and let me put them in, the only problem was that by morning half her head was flat as a board. She pulled out one side. Her hair was so cute. I was a little scared because she was like Shirley Temple (tight curls). Once I brushed it out and pulled it over to one side it was so adorable.

Well, I finally have had a chance to put them in again. I will take pictures this time. I will post them sometime so you can see.






AWWWWW! My little lady!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

cute! Can't wait to see! :)
Wish it could be a habit with Ella, but it takes like 1000 rollers for all her hair!