Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy as a Bee!

My friend Tina (Golden Goodness) fussed at me for not posting anything, so this will explain my last post.

I have been very busy. Me and the kids went to my sisters house in Heber Springs, Arkansas last Thursday through Sunday. So I am a little behind on my work, house work, laundry, etc.

This weekend Tina and I will be going to Cropical Paradise, so once again, I will be a little behind on my work, house work, laundry, etc.

The next weekend I will actually be home.

The last weekend in July the whole family will be leaving on that Wednesday through Sunday to go visit friends in Gray, TN. Tina and her family will also be going since they are now friends with our friends since the cruise last year.

July has and will be crazy.

I will try to update on each vacation time.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this has been a slow month for all of us. :) Have fun!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, I just love that name - Cropical Paradise. Happy Friday!

Cindy Kraft said...

I am as bad as you when it comes to posting. I hope ya'll have fun cropping!