Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hair Cut!

Last Monday I decided to get my hair cut. I have been growing it out since Rachel's birth (January 11, 2006). It was really short then






(I just gave birth to an 8lb. 6oz fatty, so no comments on the looks).




So anyway, I have been growing my hair, no particular reason why and I decided to have it cut last week when I colored it. I had 4-5 inches cut off. I love it. I have always had bangs and I like that they have grown out and now I have a swoop. Here are picture of my before and after.


BEFORE: (sorry, I couldn't get the picture posted, you will have to do some leg work on this one if you want to see my hair)
http://collect.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=18&fuseaction=viewImage&imageID=30250841&friendID=68079692&id=



AFTER:



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute do.

And there will be no comments about the hospital picture (other than how brave you are) because you look great for someone who just gave birth :)

Tina said...

sassy girl! :)

Amy said...

Very cute!:)