Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funny Things My Kids Say

Benjamin
So How's Been Your Day
I know your gonna say no, but.........
I got my eye on you (and then he points at his eyes and then points at you and back and forth)
Your not going to like this....


Rachel
Open the Gate (for everything that needs to be opened-doors, gates, boxes, cups, etc.)
Hey! What's the idea? (Instead of What's the big idea)
Over Dare (instead of over there)
OK (her answer for anything and everything)


I don't have the best memory, but these are just a few of the little things that I love about my kids.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE listening to all the funny things my kids say....I wish I could remember them all.

Tina's little bloggy notebook has come in handy for some of these cute moments. :)

Tricia said...

Love the cute kids sayings. I taught school for 33 years and heard a lot of cute things.