Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

26 Random Questions?

My favorite number is 26 (not sure why?) so I thought I would ask 26 random questions.

1. Salty or Sweet?
Salty

2. Give an example of your favorite from question 1.
Popcorn or a bag of chips

3. Early riser or Night Owl?
Night Owl for sure

4. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither, but I guess Pepsi

5. Who is your most favorite person in the whole world? Tie, Benjamin (my son) and Rachel (my daughter)

6. What is your favorite color?
Blue

7. Why is the color in question 6 your favorite?
Not sure, I guess I was always a tom boy and it didn't help that I was raised a tiger fan.

8. What is your best childhood memory?
My sister and I on a ferris wheel yelling down at my brother and trying to embarrass him. Also, my brother and I tying string licorice together and making a maze in his room.

9. What is your worst childhood memory?
They all involve getting a spanking.

10. What is the most embarrasing thing you have done?
I am sure there are many, but I have the worst memory and can't think of one.

11. What is something you do for someone else?
Besides doing the normal housewife, stay at home mom duties, I would include all the activites I help out with at our church (Sunday School teacher, Master Clubs teacher, E-team member for the teens, etc.)

12. Who is the last person you tried to witness to? Benjamin (my son)

13. What is your favorite song?
I love music so much, but right now, it would be "Amazing Grace" by Chris Tomlin

14. What is your favorite movie?
As corny as it sounds, I have three movies, two are from the '80's. "The Pirate Movie", "Xanadu" and "White Christmas"

15. What do you like to do in your free time?
Read, Scrapbook, Cross Stitch, Play Benjamin's DS

16. What is the name of the last book you read?
I am currently reading a series by Karen Kingsbury. I think I just finished Spring and I am reading Summer?????

17. What is the last bible verse you read?
I Thes. 5:16-18

18. Do you have all 10 fingers and 10 toes?
Yes

19. Is your current hair color natural or faux?
FAUX

20. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
One older sister and brother

21. When was the last time you had family portraits taken? Officially, July 2007

22. Do you know how to read music?
Yes

23. Do you play a musical instrument?
Yes, Percussion and Piano

24. If you do play an instrument, when was the last time you played it? If you don't play an instrument, then what do you wish you learned how to play?Percussion-the last time was right after I graduated college about 10 years ago, Piano-just played it last week.

25. Do you have your ears pierced?
Yes

26. Do you like your given name?
Not so much when I was little, but I do now



Photobucket

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
GET FREE ACCESS TODAY