Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Bad turns to Good!

Well, since my last blog was so long, I decided to make this short and sweet.

BAD
My day started with the fact that I found out my camera is broken. The screen to view your digital pictures is broken, so I have to go old school and look through the view finder.

Then, I realized that I had a flat tire while backing out of the driveway with four kids.



GOOD
Kevin took off work to fix the tire, I worked all morning without any kids, Benjamin came home from school early (Grammy picked brought him home after the Grandparent's Day Program), we went out to eat for lunch, we all picked up Rachel from school, I didn't have to pick up three kids in carpool this afternoon and I don't have to do concessions tonight at the school volleyball game.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina said...

Bad = being caught in the rain with no umbrella

Good = having a coupon for free ice cream!

It's a wash!

I hope you have more good than bad tomorrow!

Smiling Shelly said...

Booo :(......YAY :)!!!

Glad it all turned out good in the end ;)