Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Grilling Goodness #12

1. If you could have done something different in 2008, what would it be?

Keep my mouth closed. I will work on that again this year.

2. What is something that you know will happen in 2009?

I won't keep my mouth closed.

3. What is something that you hope will happen in 2009?

I will keep my mouth closed.

4. Do you already have a vacation planned for this year?

No. I can always dream.

5. Are you relieved that the holidays are over?

Yes. But I move immediately to birthday party mode. Rachel's third birthday is January 11th.

6. Did you make a resolution? Will you share it?

No. I would never keep it. I have no will power.

7. How old will you turn in 2009?

That's just personal. You don't ask a lady a question like that. I think 34.

8. What did you do to celebrate the New Year?

Not a thing. I have kids, I work too much and I love my sleep.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

Regarding #7...why didn't you just keep your mouth closed???????

Gee

We should get right on that 'plan a vacation' thing!!