Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Have.......(copied from Golden Goodness)

I love stealing from Tina. She not only designed my blog, but also helps me with the actual blogging.....with Grillin' Goodness and now this.



1. Started your own blog. (Yes, then Tina improved it)
2. Slept under the stars. (Don't we all)
3. Played in a band. (I was in the drumline throughout high school and college)
4. Visited Hawaii. (Best vacation ever. Also, pre-children)
5. Watched a meteor shower. (I think, but not sure)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. (We are faithful tither's at our church, but God has always provided so that we have not had to struggle)
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Yes, when I was a kid and we plan to take our kids in the next few years)
8. Climbed a mountain. (Yes, but it depends on your category of mountainage. It was Sugar Loaf Mountain in Heber Springs, Arkansas. It has Mountain in the name.)
9. Held a praying mantis. (Yes, slow bugs don't bother me)
10. Sang a solo (Yes, I have been singing solo's at church since I was in high school. In fact I have one tonight, 1-21-09, and Sunday, 1-25-09)
11. Bungee jumper. (_________ NO! I don't use profanity, but you can guess the jist of my meaning and want to do so.)
12. Visited Paris. (No. I have never been to another country besides on a cruise).
13. Watching a lightning storm at sea. (Yes. Our first cruise was pretty rocky. Lots of storms.)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (I guess it depends on what you consider art. I taught myself to crochet. I am not good at all, so that didn't stick. I taught myself to cross-stitch. I love to do that. Scrapbooking is a form of art, so I guess Yes!




I will answer more later. Got to go pick up the kids.



Photobucket

No comments: