Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Grilling Goodness #16

1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine's Day?
I usually get roses (either for my birthday which is the 3rd) or for valentine's day and we try to go out to eat.

2. When was the last time you licked a stamp?
Not a clue.

3. How many clocks are in your home?
11 (counting the ones on our computers)

4. What holiday is closest to your birthday?
Ground Hog's Day. My birthday is February 3rd.

5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up?
No exactly. I took what I learned from my mom and tweaked it. I make my children's birthday cakes like my mom made mine, I cook some recipes she taught me, etc.

6. Do you pay bills online?
My hubby does the bills and he does not pay them online.

7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday?
Probably not.

8. Have you treated yourself to something this week?
I haven't bought myself anything, but my hubby stopped by Walgreens the other night and got me my favorite ice cream (which I had last night) and some honey buns. YUM!





Photobucket

No comments: