Verse of the Moment

Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grilling Goodness #15 from Golden Goodness

1. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes. I love horses, however I haven't ridden one in ages. I used to own a horse when I was younger and even took riding lessons. Pretty Posh!


2. Have you ever run out of gas?
Heaven's NO. I seem to have some fear of this and I rush to the gas station when my light comes on. I have been in the car when someone else ran out of gas.

3. How many different schools did you attend growing up?
One. I went to Briarcrest Christian school from K-12

4. Do you have, and use, a library card?
Yes, No. I have one, but we haven't used it in over a year.

5. Hand-wash or dishwasher?
Husband-wash. The best kind.

6. Does your alarm clock beep or play music?
Play music. The beep scares me half to death.

7. Do you know how to roller skate?
Yes.

8. What would you consider one of your biggest accomplishments?
My marriage and my children.



Photobucket

No comments: